View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 12:56 AM   #3
mrs. chris
Senior Yorkie Talker

Wink thank you very much!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTrixie143
It sounds like you are on the right track.It is alot of work and requires alot of time and care. My advice would be to find a breeder near you that can educate and if needed help you when the time comes. I can't help you much as I am just like you and am learning everything I can about breeding. Here is a great site to start off with. It tells you soooo much about the entire breeding process and it is really helpful and many have used the information and I know I will!! http://www.debbiejensen.com/
Good luck with whatever you decide!!!
thanks for the link to that website-i fell in love with Lolly-so adorable!!! I am debating on buying my own boy dog-for me since whiskey was my hubby's present-or obtaining a stud. i have two friends who have boys that are beautiful and both weigh under four lbs. and are akc registered but still am clueless. they both wanted pick of the litter but what if she only has one?etc.etc.??? i wouldn't mind getting my own but have read stories about them marking if not neutered. i think i'm going in cirlces here but surely someone has been in this same situation? I'd appreciate all info. and thanks again MyTrixie143!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!