View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 08:37 PM   #1
TaterTot&Piggie
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default thank you from Tater Tot and I for your special birthday wishes, i cons and making -

her day so extra special,and the precious icons, you made Tater Tot's birthday even more special!
I apologize greatly for not posting. It has been raining for the last couple of days, starting Sunday until Monday and when it does that even though we have power surge outlet I still don't want to leave my p.c. on during a storm and then the next day we had an electric outlet and I was so behind on my work and tired from the day and I went to bed early. I am really sorry. Tater Tot had a special day and birthday, she got lot of extra kisses and hugs, lots of soccer balls. I played lots of soccer with her did my parents.
Here is Tater Tot she wants to say something...
Hi ! It's Tater Tot, thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes, i cons and thinking of me you all made my day so special and happy! You're all so sweet.
I had a beautiful birthday, mom, gram pa, grandma, my pest brother's Root Beer and Sammy, and all my sisters where here here with me.
Thank you all again for making my day even more special!
love,
Tater Tot.
Tater Tot & Piggie Pie's mom back, me and Tater Tot where walking and we have a lot of trees around us and after the rain we had big limbs and small branches that fell, and I always have her on a harness, a small branch got caught on her leash and Tate knew something was on her leash and following her, she would look back then look straight ahead, I was trying to get it off, but her small feet where carrying her faster then her feet could walk and I was laughing so hard I couldn't help it, was funny, you would had to seen it and we went by the sliding glass door and I showed mom she laughed and said I was awful. It was funny and I finally got it off her leash, she was so mad at me that she wouldn't even kiss or look at me, sorry Tate it was funny baby!
She knows I would never let any one or thing hurt her.
My dad' s friend came over and we had some bees that he didn't disturb start swarming around him and stung him 4 time, he is o.k. thank goodness he said they had a longer stinger then honey bees or yellow jackets.
My poor dad got stung 1 and said it was still stinging, today our mix lab Fannie Mae and mom almost got stung.
Looks like next week will be really busy for us but I will be on, my parents are getting the air ducts in the house cleaned and they have something that has ionizers in it to keep the house healthy and clean with the air we breath and for our kids.
I hope you, your fur kids and families are well, healthy and much happiness.
Promise will have plenty of pictures coming up.

Take care,
be back soon.
Tater Tot and Piggie Pie's Mom.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!