View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 08:36 PM   #1
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Angry about that gate I mentioned last night::::

I hope nobody orders the gate I said last night I had ordered. When I first ordered it, I got an email next day they were out and would be 5 to 7 days before they would ship it.
So today I got a call. Seems the ad for the gate was misleading to say the least. I said fit up to 105 feet. with 4 sections. Well my call I got today said it was wrong. the mfg had sent it and it only fits up to 75 feet, it only had 3 sections rather than the 4 and they didnt send any extra panels as if I would have ordered one. It was just a lie. It actually could be taken I suppose as false advertising if anyone wanted to carry it thru. But I am so madddddddddddd !!!!!!!
So now I start looking all over again. But hubby said our son used to have a big one when his son was little between his LR and other parts of the house. He is gonna see if he still has it and if its big enough. I know their opening was wide too. So I'm hoping he still has it stored some place and he is usually a pack rat and keeps everything.
Just wanted ya all to know in case someone else decides to order it. Here is the link to it.

http://futurepet.com/cgi-bin/search.exe?BP=1&RCAT=100.
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!