View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 11:44 AM   #15
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisa
Your poem is so very touching, you see I lost my Cassie on June 9th. She was 16 1/2 and the love of my life. I still cry almost every day, I miss her so very much. And, yes, I too am crying as I type this. I too have a new baby but she is totally different and I'm really having a hard time bonding with her. I understand the pain you feel. I told my Cassie to run and find my Mom and lick her in the face, Mom wouldn't like that but she would take care of her until I could be with her again. You and your Cassie will be in my prayers.
I am so sorry about Cassie, Honey I know the pain you feel, Jack and I both miss our Cassie so much, as time goes by with your baby, you will bond with her and become very attatched. We love Baby Blessing so much and she has really helped us. I pray that in time you too will feel the bond with your new baby like we are with ours. How old is your new little one, do you have any pictures of her on YT? I am glad you found YT there is so many that have gone through what we have and understand, it is important to post and share your feelings, I as well as others are always here for you. You can pm me anytime. Grieving process can take a long time, I know it is for me. Hold your new baby and give her lots of love and kisses, please keep in touch.
Patti and Jack We are praying for you through this.
(((((((((((((((hugs )))))))))))))) from the both of us.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!