View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 11:15 AM   #15
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLC12345678
Nobella, I felt the EXACT same way about little boy dogs before I got Hobbs. I REALLY REALLY wanted a yorkie, but hubby told me that the only way he would get a yorkie was if we got a boy. I've never had a boy dog or been around boy dogs before so I was somewhat apprehensive. I was nervous about the whole lifting the leg thing, humping, "red rockets," ect. But all my feelings changed once I finally got my boy. He is the most loving, affectionate little man I've ever met! He is so cuddly and sweet. Like I said earlier, he squats to pee and always has, never got a "red rocket" after being neutered, tried to hump a little before we got him neutered but hasn't tried to hump anything since, ect. I have always heard that female yorkies LOVE you, but male yorkies are IN LOVE with you. This is DEFINATELY how my 2 are. I don't think you can find a better pet than a male yorkie that is neutered early. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hootie, but she is just different from Hobbs, but not in a bad way. Does anyone else know what I mean?

Just wanted to add, if you couldn't already tell from my post, Hobbs is DEFINATELY a mama's boy...and Hootie is a daddy's girl.
YES this is my exact situation. Codie is IN LOVE with me ... he would do anything just to be near me. Tia loves me but she's IN LOVE with Jim -- she's just crazy about him.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!