Thread: Belly Bands
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 03:25 AM   #4
blondflava
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breny
Do they work well? Where can I purchase them? I have a little boy that if I let run around he will pee. If I confine him in his gated area - he won't. He'll go outside and pee, but if he runs the house, he always pees somewhere.
Same question here... The problem with J.J: He's very good at home... Hasn't missed the pee pad for about 2 weeks now (poop is kinda 50/50 but it's easier to recognize the signals... ). But, when I take him to work (work as a nanny so it's a whole new different house for him, and that's a big one too) I have to leave him enclosed in a room downstairs for most of the time. I still tend to him every 2 hours or so but can't keep him upstairs, for some reason he doesn't 'notice' pee pads - maybe he's overhelmed by the space?. They don't want puddles on their wooden floor and I can't really keep an eagle's eye on him all the time (after all, I'm working...LOL). The whole potty training seems to go out the window right now and I hate to have him separate from everything. He still can't go outside for another 3 weeks or so (waiting on the last shot).... should I get him a belly band? Do they prolong the potty training time? I'd rather have him by me, even if that's going to make the whole process longer. Sorry for the length.had to vent LOL
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!