Thread: My Cassie
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 06:13 PM   #14
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Our Cassie was only three and half pounds too, it takes time to get to know another but you will find that as time goes by she will be so much comfort to you, I have come to love our Baby Blessing more and more each day, in fact I told her today no amount of money could buy her from us. I find myself talking to ours like I did our Cassie and she is responding so much like her, we are raising her the same way with tons of love and hugs, she is bonding wonderfully to us. We have had her now since last Dec 9th. and she will be a year old the 29th of Sept. Those memories of them are to treasure forever, they will never leave us but as you hold your little one now just give her hugs and kisses and let her bond to you and your husband like your Cassie did, they are so smart and they can feel our love for them. I cry almost every day still for ours but there not of just sadness but gratefullness for the time we were blessed with her. Baby Blessing got all new toys, bed, everything, I had to do that to start anew. Please pm me if you ever want to talk. My husband and I know how difficult it is, you both did the right thing in getting your new baby. Patti and Jack
We will be keeping you and husband in our prayers.

Last edited by Baby Blessing; 08-29-2006 at 06:15 PM.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!