View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 06:12 PM   #2
norlo2
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Natural Remedies for heartworm

I too have been concerned about the poisons that we are giving our animals because I have read they over work the Immune System and in the long run decrease their life spans, not to speak of the other conditions that they seem to get that take their lives early.

In my study and search of the subject I found something that has been used for multiple years with farm animals for the same type of insects for we are treating our beloved Yorkies.

In June I began to use "Parastem" for heart worms and "Worm out" which is pure "Diatomacous". These are all natural. They are not as easy as giving 1 pill a month, especially when you have several dogs but I believe they are better than giving chemicals and they provide vitamins and minerals that make them healthier instead of distroying their systems. Parastem can be given to dogs that have heart worm so bad, the Vet tells you that the dog cannot withstand the Heartworm treatment to rid the dog and he has to be put down.

I have to give the Worm out everyday for 30 days, skip the next 30 days and start it again for 30 days. With the Parastem for heartworms, It is given for 21 days and then repeated in 2 to 3 months until the bug season is over.

I cannot tell that it is working for the heartworm until I have the blood drown and check, with I will do when the season is over.

Do a search from your search engine for the 2 products and see what you find.

Norlo2
norlo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!