View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 04:38 PM   #10
cheryl000
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelandLily
Okay guys. it's not been long since Lily'd been gone. and my Pastor Raymond and my huband want me to go look at some puppies that a friend of his had. they're paplion and welsh corgi. not as tiny as Lily. but going to be small. I quess. adopt fee is nothing. they're 14 weeks old. aslo to look at purebred pom in 6 weeks as they're not bron yet.
no papers and have no shots and $100. adopt fee.

not sure if I'm ready. I agreed to look and aslo to go to some counsecling as I'm still pretty fragile about my injuries and about lily's passing.

I miss Lily. it's a constant burn.. but would sort like to find a small healthy sweet dog to hold and cuddle.

okay all pros and cons please. please..

my family including my Pastor believes looking if not finding a young pup. but not having ti have the large needs Lily had. would be good for me and for the youngster. {locally I cannot find a yorkie under $1500.} and right now. I'd rather wait and find a yorkie thru a YT breeder in Januray.

please be gentle as is I'm shaking in my shoes and leaving in a hour to look at the pap mixes.
Only you know if you're ready or not, but it's good your considering your pastor's suggestions. If this is something you want, then go for it. I hate to see you so sad on here. It makes me feel so bad. There is no doubt that Lily would hate to see you so sad too. I don't think one person here on YT hasn't had to let go of a pet. Our pets and Lily want nothing more than for their owners to be happy. Please concentrate on the good times you had with her and be thankful that she touched your life the way she did.
You asked for pros and cons... I'm not sure what injuries you have but it might be difficult to clean up after and train a little puppy if you have really bad injuries. If cleaning up accidents isn't an issue with you, then go for it. If it is you might want to consider finding an older dog who is trained.
If you need a shoulder to lean on we at YT will always be here for you. We all know how you feel. Good luck to you. I have been to WV and it's a VERY beautiful place to live... The car rides though the mountains can be very therapeutic.
cheryl000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!