View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 05:29 AM   #11
Yorkie3
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

You all are the GREATEST!! I hope you know that.

I had a conference with school officials today, with little Patty. It's out of my hands now unless Child Services wants to talk with me personally. So I'm praying everything works out for her. I am still suppose to report anything unusual or abnormal in Patty's behavior.

Mom is home, but I will be taking her for a lot of tests this week to find out what is wrong. Hopefully what ever it is, they can fix and get her back to normal. I do realize at 83 things are going to happen as far as her health. I've been lucky to have her this long, hopefully a lot longer.

I hope the lady who wanted to breed her tiny girl, took my advice and just didn't say she was going to spay her just to get me to shut up. Guess I'll never know for sure.

My husband and son went to scouts last night and informed me the air conditioning in my Van quit.

My husband used the spray and nose strips last night and I had a very peaceful sleep. Then when I woke up this morning hubby informed me that he went to the kitchen (after starting the dishwasher) and there was water all over the floor. So without waking me, he got everything dry under the sink and cleaned up. He knew how bad my day had been, and decided he could handle the leak.

So today is going good so far...keeping my fingers crossed....LOL....I love you guys!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!