View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 07:16 PM   #5
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipperdancing
I just happened to see your e-mail as I was going to post the births !

Mini gave birth to four (4 !) babies early yesterday morning, Sunday, August 27, 2006!

The first pic is Mini two days ago, she went from juicy grape to bursting cantaloupe! Then on to Watermelon!

The first arrived at 7:00am, he was the largest of the four and must have been from Mickey and Mini's first tie. We dubbed him the "Big Kahuna", 4.9oz. At 9:05am "Sirius" arrived, male weighing in at 4.2 oz. Thank you, Harry Potter!
I can't believe "It's a Little Girl!" arrived at 10:30am and weighed 4.2 oz. After two males, we were really happy to see her!
"Tight End" delivered at 11:00am, male weighing 4.2 oz."

I plan to leave for Southern CA via I-5 when these puppies are 5 weeks, which is what I did last year when I met a young lady from Sonoma County at a Hotel Restaurant and delivered "Blink", male weighed 4.8oz. at birth October 27, 2006, from Mini's first litter ~ I can have her e-mail you with pics and reference if you like. I sold Blink to her for $800 and see not reason not to stay in same price range. (I will not ship these tini's, instead it's a good excuse to visit my sister and son's family in North San Diego County!)

Mickey (Feisty Michelob) 3.5 lbs. and Mini (Precious Princess Minuet) 4.8 lbs. are quality registered Yorkshires, the litter will be registered and the babies will have their first shots. They are a part of our family, we are not professional Breeders. I will only sell these tini's to families who will give them the love they demand and who can afford their needs, including medical. Let me know if you're interested.

chipperdancing@verizon.net
I would like to see the pictures could you pm me we have been looking for a little girl as a playmate for our little girl Thank you, Patti
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!