View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 07:05 PM   #60
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

I actually took mine both to the mail box at the end of my drive way. My mailbox is probably about 60 feet or so from my house. i have a circle drive and its at one end of it. maggie did real good considering it was only her 2nd time to be on a leash. Its just been too hot to take her out like that. Kizzy use to always go with me to get the mail. Now I leave them in the fence while I go. When it cools down a little more here i'm gonna take maggie out more often. I use to take kizzy out for walks so many times a day it wasnt funny mainly cause she was little, we had no fenced in yard and I had to teach her and now its so easy to just leave them inside the fence while I go. Since my yard is fenced maggies never had a harness on but that one time I took her out on the leash. Since they are in the fence now they dont wear them, so I did go yesterday and get maggie a little collar and a tag with our name and address and phone # on it and I put kizzys on her too , just in case they ever get out of the fence. I just dont like the idea of them getting out with no kind of identification on them. But If their going for a walk on a leash always use harnesses.
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!