View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 03:22 PM   #1
Yorkie3
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default I'm having a HORRIBLE day!!

I need to vent really, really bad...so here goes.

1.) My day started at 2:00 AM this morning. Husband snoring. It has gotten worse and so loud. I didn't get back to sleep until 4:30 AM and then alarm goes off at 5:30 AM. I'm a school bus driver so I have got to have some sleep. He promised tonight he would use the spray and nasal strips. If this doesn't work, it has got to be separate rooms.

2.) Had to talk with school officials about a cute, sweet little girl I think is being neglected at home. She started ktgn two years ago, but couldn't finish because she didn't even know how to use a fork and spoon. She came back this year in the 1st grade, she rides my bus. Her home life is horrible, she lives near me. She told the 1st grade boys on the bus she wanted to take their clothes off. She swears like a drunken man. She lives with a 20 year old aunt and the aunt's step-father. They sent her a lunch with a banana, brownie and snack cake. Both are on disabiltity for mental problems. The mother lives in town sleeping around. There is so much more to tell about her, but I have a meeting with school officials in the morning. They called Child Services. I hope something can be done to help her. It makes me so sad. I truly love the kids on my bus, or I wouldn't be doing the job.

3.) When I got home my brother called, they rushed my 83 year old mother to the ER. She's got a leaking heart valve. They will be running tests all week.

4.) The to top it off, a lady just called me wanting to use my Joey as a stud......for her 3 lb 2 oz female. I just started crying on the phone. I told her "kindly" that there was NO WAY IN HELL I would let my Joey breed with a female under 5 lbs. NO WAY and if she loved her female she would have her spayed.

Sorry so long, but I just needed to vent and I just hope and pray nothing else happens before I lay my head down on my pillow. I'm so tired. Thanks for reading.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!