View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 11:47 AM   #11
SnowWa
YT 2000 Club Member

Washing washcloths is no big deal. I suppose I throw four or five small washcloths in the wash a day.... This is by far the least expensive and easiest way for me to go. It certainly is no extra work at all.

If I take my dog outside every two hours or so -- he rarely pees in the house. I use the washcloths more in the evenings when I let him have run of the house, while I'm working on the computer. Seems like he pees more at night - plus sometimes working, I don't get him out as often as I should.

And - he always wears one overnight - but it is almost always dry in the morning.

**** He has two or three dozen washcloths - because I bought three packs at Walmart (with a dozen in each pack).

**** I have purchased bellybands - and I don't think they work as well as the washcloths. (I could even a mini pad inside the washcloth - if I wanted - it just hasn't been necessary.)

**** I also take washcloths with me when we visit someone else's house. For sure - I don't want him peeing on anyone else's carpet. And don't think they don't appreciate this. But, again as he has gotten older, he pees less often and can usually be taken outside enough to take care of this problem.

Carol Jean
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!