View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 08:38 PM   #15
lucindaw.
Senior Yorkie Talker

You know, we don't think that she has any Maltese in her but why would the breeder lie? We got to see her mom but when we asked to see the Maltese dad we were told "Oh he is in a pen in another building and its being cleaned." She only cost 450.00. I would think that if she were full Yorkie that she would have charged more. Maybe she is full Yorkie but the dad has no papers so she trys to sell them as Yorktese. Some people at the vets say that her fur feels like a Maltese.
Yes, isn't that long tail something?
The 3 dog gets a long in a way. Rosie is the alfa. She will roughhouse with Lucinda only when she feels like it. Otherwise she will growl as if to say "Get away from me." Lucinda will sit near her and "talk and talk" to try to get Rosie to play with her. I compare Marley to Eyeore in Winnie the Pooh. Always kind of gloomy and reserved but very sweet. He was a rescue dog and has come a long way since we got him 4 years ago. He now has Cushings disease and we are treating him. As long as he has a good quality of life, we will continue giving him the medication.
Lucinda is our first Yorkie and we plan on more when we are only with 2 dogs again. She is defiantely our baby. We just married each other 3 years ago and our too old to have a child together. So she is our fur child.
lucindaw. is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!