View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 12:39 PM   #73
Pattie
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwbabygirl
i also live in TN....and i will be sending money to help....this is sad that anyone would let thier dog get in this shape "redneck" or not....i also think it is sad that ppl from tn would be putting thier state and the ppl who live in it down....i live in eastern tn also and it is a beautiful place to live. i am very proud of the sate i live in...and its not everywhere you look you see rednecks and dogs being abused.....i also live in a "trailer" and my yorkie is takencare of as well if not better than anyone on here...he is my baby and trust me he does not want for anything he eats the best has the best OF EVERYTHING....yes We live in a trailer but that does not make us bad pet owners or rednecks or poor ppl......that comment just cut to the bone to be honest with you i see no reason to put TN ppl down for where they live.....now if i have offended anyone let me know and i will not be back that is ok with me i just felt the need to let everyone here know that just because i live in a trailer and in tn that i am not a redneck poor or bad person or bad pet owner......now back to the subject i am very sorry these dogs are in the shape they are in and like i said b4 i will be sending money to help with the rescue ..... it is sad this happens to animlas no matter that state you live in.

Surely I am not offended but since you do live in Tenn, perhaps you can shed some light on this subject. Will the authorities in Tenn do anything to dog owners that leave their pups to get in this condition. I think a lot of us far away can't see this happening, our animal shelter would have those people in jail, fined or both and they would not allow them to ever own an animal again. I plan on calling the Monroe Animal SHelter tomorrow but if you know the truth on this matter, we would be interested in hearing it from you. We don't care if they are poor or anything, just to make it that they can not breed again, once these dogs are taken from them because of how they neglected them. thanksPS we have no doubt you take care of your baby and we don't want you to leave.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!