View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 08:06 AM   #13
Gizmo423
Yorkie Yakker

Again, I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. Even though I hate to go back to work, maybe it will be a good thing to get away from these little ladies for a while.

Now my choice of what to do with them. We used to lock Sadie up in part of the kitchen with a litter box, food, water, toys, and her crate. But now that we have Zoey, I figure that is where she will go (don't want to put the 2 of them in there together). So I am hoping that Sadie will be a good girl and stay in the family room and the other part of the kitchen with Maddie.

One of you mentioned the sharp puppy teeth. She has 2 rows of teeth. Sadie did for a little bit too, but they all came out on their own. I have a feeling we are going to have to have Zoey's pulled. But I figure they will do that when we get her spayed.

SJK1113, I see you are from Ohio, what part do you live? We live west of Cleveland and my son is going to school in Dayton.

Thanks all, I am feeling a little better today. You have all helped me tremendously. I have some pics that I need to post.
Gizmo423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!