View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 06:58 AM   #3
eevee
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Love

She is adoreable. And that is a good price but I got my little fellow for free. My neighbor got her first one three years ago from a friend of hers and only paid 20.00 for him.and I got my Shih Tzu at the same time and only paid 200.00 for her. But this year my neighbors friend gave them a little girl and they gave me her brother. I couldnt believe I got him for free. But about 2 months after I got him he woke us up at 1:00 in the morning and couldnt breathe. We rushed him to the emergency vet which is about 20 minutes away. Got pulled over for speeding on the way but he let us go. Thank goodness. Well they took xrays and he had a collapsed Trachea. I thought we would lose him that night but he has been just fine. We just try not to let him get overly excited which is hard to do. And he loves to play ball so when we play with him we have to make him stop a few times and calm down so that his breathing will slow down. The vet says that he can live a long and happy life as long as we take care of him. I dont think that will be a problem. His name is Bubba and we love him! I hope you can get that little girl because they are amazing pets!
eevee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!