View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 02:27 PM   #13
tmack_5_0
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Biggie Smalls doing better!!

I took Biggie to the vet (my regular vet this time, as opposed to the emergency/after hours vet clinic). He told me that he didn't think that conducting the same tests (that were ran twice less than a month ago) would accomplish much, especially since the initial tests did not show a problem.

He did another stool sample and again found no parasite, and little to no blood at that time... that was good!

He told me that sometimes tiny dogs get upset stomachs from stress. He wasn't sure that this was the problem, but offered it as a possibility.

My Biggie is quite nervous. If I am with him, he is brave and strong, but when he gets left alone for too long, or if there are a lot of strangers/activity around, he gets very nervous.

The "nervous" explaination seems weak to me, but that is all we have to go on for now. Biggie seemed much better yesterday and was back to "normal" within several hours of the vet visit. This has occurred several times in his little 3 year life.

Other than constantly watching him, I'm not sure what to do. Thanks again for being so caring, thoughtful, and suggestive. I truely appreciate the help!!!
tmack_5_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!