View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 11:22 AM   #57
yorkieangel
Rescue Angel

OMG ..I'm feeling stressed out and guilty all at the same time here peeps. I want everybody here and who pm'd me to know I have EVERYONES name saved and will post after her checkup this weekend ,how it went. LOL.. I thought it would be easier adopting her out on this board of Yorie lover's... but truthfully it is tearing me apart thinking how all I can do is interview everybody then choose only one. I'm just not used to having to tell people NO if they are qualified loving people.Here at the rescue I'm usually begging for applications to find good homes and the response from you all has been overwhelming and heartwarming .

I also wanted to state I had quite a few of you stating you didn't think you were qualified because children or unfenced yards. I just wanted to say I do not tell anybody NO just because they have children... or even an unfenced yard...JEEZ. I have a passle of kids myself and believe it or NOT..I also do not have a fully fenced yard(Only Partially). I have had dozens and dozens of dogs go through here and we never lost one yet And my kids have always done well with the animals.
Darcy herself seems to do VERY well with young children and therefore children are fine by me with her. I only say NO to children if I feel the dog shows me signs of not doing OK with them
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!