View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 10:57 AM   #1
Nikki+2
I heart Sugar
Donating Member

Default two thumbs down for...

DivaShop.com! All I can say about my experience with this place is, ARGGGH! On Aug. 4 we got our secret buddy's name and I ordered a dress for the gift exchange and a tee for Sugar. I have still not received my tee and my secret buddy has still not received the dress. Here are the emails between Diva Shop and myself in their entirety- I added the parenthesis for this post:

Aug. 4th from Diva Shop:
Hi Nicole,

I have the Strawberry Scented Happy Skull (tee for Sugar) in stock but need to order the Pink Camo Happy Skull (dress for gift exchange). If you would like it sent out immediately, I can do so for an additional shipping charge of 6.95. Please let me know if you would like to wait for the Pink Camo or if you would like me to ship out the item in stock.

My reply:
How long do you think it will be until you get the pink camo happy skull in (dress for gift)?* I need to have it by the 22nd at the latest as it’s a gift.

Aug. 4th from Diva Shop
It will be to you by then

Aug. 19th from me
Today is the 19th and my order has still not arrived. As I mentioned in my first letter, I needed the dress by the 22nd at the very latest. I am participating in a gift exchange on yorkietalk.com and the 22nd is the deadline to mail it in.
Diva Shop reply:
Did you already get a tracking number via mail????

My reply:
No, I have not heard or received anything.

Diva Shop Aug. 20
I will make sure Krystle looks into this FIRST THING.(I did not hear anything else on this day)

My reply Aug. 21
I still haven’t heard anything and it didn’t come in today’s mail. My deadline is tomorrow and the gift exchange rules dictate that I will be suspended from the forum if I do not send my gift out by then.
Diva Shop Aug. 21 (9:13 pm)
Please call our offices in the morning 1-800-209-5174 and we will take care of this for you. If the merchandise has yet to be shipped out, we will ship out in stock substitute items to the address you request so you wll not be suspended.
So I call them Monday morning. They had a total of 3 dresses in stock for me to choose from, none of which I liked. You might have noticed I have still not received anything resembling an apology. I finally told them to send the dress directly to my secret buddy when they got it which means I had to send my package out incomplete and never having actually seen the dress. I then get this email:

Diva Shop Aug 22
Hi,

To better assist you, what is your last name or order #?

Okay, WHAT? So I sent them a copy of my order. They never once apologized. We are talking almost 4 weeks since I placed my order. here is an excerpt from their website:

Other items may have to be ordered from the manufacturer if we do not have available stock. This may take up to 2 weeks. We will then email you once your order ships with tracking information. If you have ordered something that MUST arrive by a certain date, please call us at 800-209-5174 or email at elizmand@aol.com and let us know.

Needless to say I will NEVER shop here again. Just thought I'd pass along my experience.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!