View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 06:23 PM   #7
pstepka
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Wow...thanks for all the advice. We totally never planned to mate her and after we acquired the boy time just flew and before we realized it, 4-5 months had gone by and we hadn't gotten either of them fixed (we are SO not irresponsible people - honest!)

I keep feeling her belly but it just feels squishy...would it be harder if she was pregnant?

We'll get her to the vet asap to get it checked out. I'm hoping NO puppies! It sounds like alot of work. My husband is a firefighter-paramedic and has delivered babies...at least we have that! LOL

Sammy (girl) weighs 8 lbs and Petey weighs 4. (And I think he's gained a bit since he came to live with us).

Is the guarding of objects a sign of nesting? She has NEVER done that before, unless it was food! (not hers...if there was a plate of something sitting on an end table or whatever she'll park herself near it and 'guard' it)

Anyway...thanks so very much for the advice. Of course the kids are hoping for puppies, but not me! How does anyone give away their puppies? I think I'd fall in love with them and want to keep them all!!!

Pam
pstepka is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!