View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 12:48 PM   #11
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Thanks everyone for your posts, I wish I could say time heals but for me it hasn't, I can only be so thankful for the wonderful years we had with Cassie, oh my gosh, she was the world to us. Baby Blessing is really helping us and she has the same personality as Cassie maybe that is because we are raising her with lots of love and the same way as we did Cassie. God gives them to us in this life time for his keeping till he calls them back, and we know Cassie is well in his care with everyones precious pets in their eternal home. We are looking to get another little girl playmate for Baby Blessing here in Calif. I feel it is good to get another, for her as well as ourselves, we have become so attatched to Baby Blessing and she is such a loving little girl, thanks to the Lord for bringing her into our lives. I know Cassie would have loved having her for a playmate but I know she is having a good time with all those now and the Lord is reaping in joy with each of them and at the same time thanking us for the wonderful care we gave them while they were entrusted in our care. Patti

Last edited by Baby Blessing; 08-24-2006 at 12:50 PM.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!