View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 10:51 AM   #14
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

[QUOTE=blondflava]J.J finally reached 2 lbs (2.05 to be exact), he's going to be 12 weeks old on Monday. How big is he estimated to weigh? The vet told me around 6-7 lbs. Hard to believe looking at him now... Anyways, I'm mad...and close to tears.. Maybe silly reason but I asked the vet about my puppy discharge from eyes, He has goo and I can't comb it out. He took scissors and went trim-happy. He cut so much my baby doesn't even look like Yorkie anymore! Before I said anything, he cut one side so short some skin shows, just to have it look even I let him do the other side...But every time I look at my boy I'm close to tears.... Just look for yourself . How long do you think it'll take to grow back? I'm sooooo mad.[/QUOTE

JJ is adoreable, Baby Blessing couldn't quit barking when I brought his picture up large on the monitor as if to say what a handsome little guy there. He is so cute, and his hair will grow out quickly, main thing is that you have a healthy little guy there, that is what is important and that your trip to the vet wasn't for an illness Give him a gentle hug for me and puppy kisses from Baby Blessing. Patti
I am guessing him to get to weight of between 5 to 6 lbs.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!