View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 06:18 PM   #1
bkessler
Mommy's Little Angel
Donating Member

Sad She's Getting Worse (with Pictures)

I am going nuts with Mocha.. Her biting and chewing is getting so bad now i am getting concerned... She chewed through my TV cord today that has everything (My tv, dvd player, VCR, stereo, Cablebox attached to it).. It had electical tape and vaseline on it and she still chewed right through it.. I am worried she will get electrocuted.. She is also still biting badly on me.. I am in such pain and bleeding from her.. She is biting areas such as my face too... She isn't getting any better.. She has chewed up my floors, my cabinents, my air conditoner...Also, she was on a roll with her potty training but thats also not going well now either.. My vet said wait until shes at least 6 months to go to classes but i am getting fed up.. The only thing that has improved is her barking.. I am thinking about keeping her in her little crate (i had a big one but now I took my cats carrier and I think will keep her in there during the day) but i think its way too small for her and I think its mean (at least her big crate, she has room to move).. AHHHHHHH i am so frustrated :

The first picture is the surge protector for my TV, DVD players, Cablebox, VCR, Stereo, Lights. the second picture is my bathroom cabinet, the 3rd picture is my air conditioner (hard to see) the 4th picture is my desk draw and the last picture is my foot..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00716.JPG (150.5 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00719.JPG (133.9 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00720.JPG (120.7 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00721.JPG (126.7 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00724.JPG (137.2 KB, 47 views)

Last edited by bkessler; 05-31-2005 at 03:32 PM.
bkessler is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!