View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 03:51 AM   #7
YorkieGuru
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
I'm sorry but that's BULL that they need donations to rescue them. THE pictures are enough for the ASPCA to step in and take those poor dogs.

I had a neighbor who had a dog that was suffering horribly in the hot sun 2 years ago with 1/3 of his skin just raw (I don't know what was wrong) Chanel alerted me to him by barking and whining at MY fence.

He had gone and layed in the corner of his yard I THINK... To die - When I saw there was a dog in the yard - I climbed way up on my fence to take a look and was SHOCKED - So I got out my camera - took pictures & with my zoom lens. I also called the Houston ASPCA and emailed them too with the pictures along with the address and cross streets.

They came within less than 48 hours and saved that dog. They did NOT need a donation to save that dog !!! Ernie at the ASPCA (who is on Houston Cops) called me to tell me if it weren't for the pictures - they wouldn't have acted so fast but that was the clincher for them to move quickly.

These people need to notify the authorities and get all those dogs out of there. I HATE people who let dogs suffer like that...I just HATE THEM !

ps...THE PICTURE I posted is NOT as graphic as the other ones I took - (I don't want to upset anyone) - but this is that poor baby trying to look at me while I talked to him.... He never did get up and try to walk towards me. When I saw this poor guy I wanted to jump that fence and just SMACK his owner.

Now that is one thing that pisses me off......Seeing a dog with open wounds etc...and the owner doing nothing about it. And that is a very pretty dog!!! I bet it got or will be adopted fast. V, you are the best for saving that baby.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!