View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 06:29 PM   #1
newmommy
Keep Me Away From eBay
Donating Member

Default O.K so I have been MIA today because ...

today was my first day of work. Im working 10 hour days at the vet, so as much as i would love to, I am not going to be able to post 70 or 80 posts on the days that I work. lol. darn.
The job is amazing and I couldnt imagine MYSELF picking a career that better fits me. Its very hands on and very very educational. My feet hurt so bad. I havent worked for over three years. I missed my kids but I think the break from eachother will be good for all of us and make us enjoy eachother more.

so

during today alone I helped assist in dew claw removals, spays, tails docked, horses, sick puppies, old dogs, its just crazy. there was one thing that kinda broke my heart though. a lady came in and had her cat spayed and she was like DUE with babies. Kinda heart tugging but you just cant say anything, its their pet and they get to choose.
If something crazy happens during the day it would be awesome if someone would update me, I know thats a lot to ask lol .
thank you for the pms asking where i was today. its nice to know someone cares!!!

(((HUGS)))
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!