View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 04:19 PM   #1
yorkieangel
Rescue Angel

Animal Smiley 049 Bitty little Yorkie girl

We have a bitty little thing who is almost ready for adoption here at the rescue. She will be getting a vet check this weekend and then should be good to go. She is approximately 1 year(closer to the lower end) and has a sensational personality. Seems to get along great with other animals and quite a little love muffin. I should be getting a final weight check at her appointment but I would guesstimate about 3 pounds at the most.
I don't have pictures right now but can take some in the morning.

Our adoption fee is usually $200, but due to lowering fees or giving away dogs to four Senior Citizens this past month we need to ask $350 for her, to try and get some money back to keep the rescue alive.

I would prefer someone who can drive here or close to here . I WILL be checking references and asking questions.

If intrested in little Darcy please PM me. I would also like to say that if you are anybody who Pm'd me before about other dogs and did not reply because you didn't like the breeds I had available. PLease do not even BOTHER to PM me on this one. IF a person is rude and can not take 1 minute to reply....I can not trust them to take the time and care for a dog.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!