View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 03:30 PM   #5
Zoiesmom11
Senior Yorkie Talker

I did watch her like a hawk for like 2-3 months and did the crate thing too when i couldn't watch her! I guess I'll have to gate the whole DANG downstairs off!! There's no other way.........I can't watch her if I sit down to watch tv or do laundry or housework. I have a 2 and 5 year old who won't leave me alone if I have a leash on her. I'm not sure how to incorporate your advice since I can't spend every minute of my existence watching her. I just can't. i try to at night when we actually let her run around and I can't watch tv, I can't cook, I can't carry a conversation on because she'll go around a corner and I'm up yelling ZOOOOOOIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee!!! And chasing after her!!! Then if I put her outside she barks incessantly. I put her in her cage and she WHINES. I turn her out again and she runs arond again and then I'm back jumping out of my chair again (which is really annoying because I just have two hours without kids and then the DOG ruins it for me everynight). to go get her or find where she's playing at. My downstairs is open floor plan, so she can go into the foyer, kitchen, dining area, breakfast area, etc.
Zoiesmom11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!