View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 10:21 PM   #15
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe'sGal
He really liked the chicken! Thank you all for that great suggestion. The vet on base is on emergency leave, that's why I have to go out in town. He still has diareah, and he won't drink any water. I have been forcing him with a syringe about every hour or so. I just tried the karo syrup, so hopefully that will perk him up soon. If he's not better by this afternoon, I think I will take him back to the vet. Gizmo thanks you!!! and so do I!!!
Keep giving him chicken and also if you steam some carrots and mash them up with the chicken and also cottage cheese is good, for the diareah give him a bit of plain cooked rice with his chicken and also mix the rice water into his drinking water, that will help with the diareah. I hope he is doing better real soon, prayers for little Gizmo to be all well real soon. The meds will take care of the coccidiosis. Rice is ones best friend when it comes to diareah. Think positive on him getting well. Patti and Baby Blessing

We put Baby Blessing food and liquid in ice cube trays and froze them, she loved it like that, so when she doesn't want to eat or drink that is what we did. It worked for us.

Last edited by Baby Blessing; 08-22-2006 at 10:25 PM.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!