View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 07:48 PM   #12
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Yes, Yes, Yes,.... I saw the dressed up guy come out with a paper bag with drug names on it. Right after he came out I saw another one come in the front door and into the back room. That may have had something to do with it too.

Since I have been reading your posts, I think that this Doctor is worth the wait. She is not real close to my home but I was wanting a female doctor and she happened to be taking new patients so I decided it was worth the extra drive time to see her. I've been a patient of hers for about 2 years. She has always taken time to listen and help and she is very thorough in answering questions. She has never ever rushed me out. I thank you all for helping me think this through and make the best decision for me instead of acting out on my initial decision to search for a new doctor. I feel good about this now. I think I will schedule my appointments for earlier in the day and after waiting 20 or 25 min I will just realize that she is probably running behind and ask to reschedule instead of getting mad.
Doodlebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!