View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 07:12 PM   #5
DENISE517
No Longer a Member

Congrats on your new grandbaby. With my first Lauryn who is now 12. I carried her high. I LOST 55lbs with her. I was sick all the time... Had to be feed with iv's every 2-3 days to be hydrated. I went from the bed to the bathroom, to the couch, then back to bed each day. Puking 100's of times inbetween. I could not even keep down water... Finally in my 8th month started to feel a little better. I didnt even go outside except to the doctor. I'm was soooo sick. Well it took us 10 years to do it again. Hubby didnt want me to go thru that again. But I didnt care, I was ready. My second baby Lexi, now 2. I started out the same way... but they gave me a meds that they give kemo patients to keep from getting sick. This pill with my hubbys good ins. cost us 32 dollars a day. They wanted me to take two pills but I made due with only one. I still worked and puked everyday, but it was way better than with Lauryn. Only gained 13lbs with her cause I was sick alot. Finally in the 6month started feeling better. Needless to say..... I got fixed....LOL I couldnt go thru this again. My girls are worth all of it and I wouldnt change it for the world if it meant I wouldnt have had them. Good Luck on everything. I'm sure you will make a good grandma. My kids call my mom Nana. She likes it better than grandma. She said it makes her feel younger LOL

Last edited by DENISE517; 08-22-2006 at 07:15 PM.
DENISE517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!