View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 06:03 PM   #1
BabyGenes-Mom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Question ~~ BaBy Question... Please Share****

Okay..its not me that is preg:0) its my dd..and its my fisrt grandbaby (im so excited can u tell?) she has been so sick at first lost around 10lbs from not being able to keep food down, but here the past few weeks she is doing great, she goes to the Dr on Thur afternoon and guess what..we find out if its a boy or girl:0) she said she was not going to tell me..she said she will wear pink shirt if its a girl and blue shirt if its a boy and..if they dont find out..it will be a YELLOW shirt...my question is..how did u all carry your lil bundle of joy?? high low?? boy~ girl?? i know its just a few days away before we find out but...its killing me..hehehehe..its awesome tho..(she (dd) ask what i wanted for mothersday i said a grandbaby hehehe! mothers day i found out the good news of the new grandbaby, now my Birthday is this weekend and we find out what it is:0) oh yea..i was with her the first time the baby moved..it loves it NAna already...hehehhe she is due Jan 15th) so please share how u carried??thanks much
Leigh~Lisa
BabyGenes-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!