Thread: Fire Alarm
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 10:43 AM   #1
Pipersmommy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Fire Alarm

This just happened an hour ago. I'm on the PC in yorkie talk when all of a sudden, all the smoke alarms are going off. Misha & Piper jump up start barking. It's killing my ears, theirs must be awful. I'm calling my husband at work trying to find out how to disconnect them. I finally gave up because they are hooked into the alarm system. So I dial 911, tell them I don't smell smoke but everything was going off & I could barely here. Fire dept on the way. Now the alarm security is calling wanting to know passwords ect. My babies are going crazy, trying to get them out doors away from the noise. I'm trying to give passwords hang on to the girls & the fire dept shows up. Now Misha is going crazy with strangers in the house. Everything turned out all right. Turned out to be a faulty smoke alarm that's only 3 years old, but I need a plan next time. I didn't have their leashes buy the door. Couldn't find them. I Had to hold to squirmy barking girls. The fireman showed me how to disconnect them, for future reference. I didn't even know we had one in the attic, but I sure could hear it. I just felt so helpless, Misha & Piper looking at me with their big eyes saying, Mommy hurry & turn it off, it hurts our ears.
Pipersmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!