View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 09:36 AM   #1
DianaB
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default It Came!!!! Thank You MinMuf1!!!

Our package came in the mail on Saturday, but didn't get picked up until Sunday, then I was too busy to post anything on Monday, but I'm finally here to do it on Tuesday!! Whew!!!!!

Thank you!! Thank you!! Reuger got a wonderful surprise package from MinMuf1!!! She got him so many things!! Reuger received a cute collared shirt, a bandana (to go around his neck) that says "cold nose, warm heart", Pupcorn treats, Canine Carry Out treats in chicken and beef, Liver Treats, a package of Nylabones, and the cutest little Curious George stuffed toy.

The Curious George was so cute and Reuger loved it right away. He loves the soft toys the best!!

The little shirt fit perfectly and I tickled to have it. He really needed some little shirts all he seems to have are sweaters that don't fit anymore. The bandana will be perfect for hot summer days.

All the treats he'll love. The Pupcorn is going to last a looooong time!! He loves playing with Greenies (he never chews on them, just tosses them around) and I know that he'll love the Nylabones as well.

Thank you so very much you did a really wonder job of getting our package together!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MVC-001F.JPG (124.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-002F.JPG (127.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-003F.JPG (128.8 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-004F.JPG (128.3 KB, 26 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!