View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 04:50 AM   #9
Stitches29
My Little Magwad

Good Morning Katy,
I will try to make this as brief as possible without getting too windy.

6am wake up outside to PP
Breakfast: 1/4 container Ceasar Puppy mixed with 1 TBLS Pro Plan Puppy
6:30 outside to PP and Poop
6:45 Playtime with me
7:30 Morning Nap
9:30 outside to PP
9:45 to 11:45 play outside in her exercise enclosure
12 noon Lunch-same as breakfast
12:30 outside to PP
12:45 to 1:45 playtime with me
2:00 naptime
4:30 outside to PP
5:00 dinner, same at breakfast and lunch
5:30 outside to PP and Poop
6:00 to 7:15 Playtime with Daddy
7:30 to 8:20 Playtime or School lessons with me
8:25 outside to PP
8:30 Nite Nite in the crate
During the day she naps in the kitchen on her bed behind a baby gate. Also, each time she PP's and Poos outside she gets a tiny piece of cheese (about the size of a worn pencil eraser) when she goes back in the house. She can do her business faster than greased lighting, then almost fly up the steps heading for the refrigerator. The times above may vary slightly. When she sleeps I get my chores done. My husband helps me out at times, like the evening playtime when I'm trying to fix dinner and also take my shower. I also keep out fresh water and a bowl of dry food in the kitchen as well as in her exercise pen. I only put out about 1TBLS. of dry food in the bowls. If she snacks it all away, then I will add a little more. Dont get me wrong, I'm not military or anything--I'm only raising her on a schedule just like I did with my own children. Makes life a lot easier and you know exactly what they want at a certain time. They get use to being on a schedule too. This way they know without a watch, what time it is to eat or play. I hope this helped. Everyone can't do a schedule and I understand that. It's just easier for me and her. Thanks for asking.

Brenda (Maggie's Mom)
Stitches29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!