View Single Post
Old 08-21-2006, 06:04 PM   #10
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

thanks everyone. I think she is just gorgeous and she is so sweet. She will already speak to go outside but I'm sure she isnt putting it together exactly yet with potty, she just knows if she speaks she gets to go out. But today she came to me and barked that little squeaky bark. (lol) and I got up and walked to the door and she followed me, running all the way and barking off and on. once we got to the door I waited for her to speak since i wanted get her use to speaking at the door so I know she is speaking for out and not something else. As I was telling her to speak she sat down or i thought she was gonna sit down and she just spread them lil back legs and peed right there. lol so I think she is catching on that speak is about pottying maybe. It sure seemed that was why she came to me barking and she did same thing tonight when I was eating supper, I wasnt thru so hubby ran her out and she pooped. I am really proud of her but I have to be proud of Kizzy because I think her speaking at the door is really mainly what got Maggie to doing it. I couldnt choose between those two if i had to. oh yes and she will sit too. have to thank Kizzy for that also. I think two might be good as one seems to help the other even tho they dont realize it. just by doing and seeing.

Last edited by Bama Yorkie Mom; 08-21-2006 at 06:07 PM.
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!