View Single Post
Old 08-21-2006, 08:07 AM   #11
DianaB
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I homeschooled my youngest daughter until she was in the fourth grade then I had alot of health problems happen and decided to send her to school. On the first morning that my husband and I took her to school she started crying really hard when she knew that we were ready to leave. It was soooo hard to leave her there and I cried really hard all the way home. (I have three other kids older than her but did not homeschool them.) When I left the teacher even had tears in her eyes.

Jaci cried alot that year. She would be on the playground crying and someone would say "Why is she crying?" and they would answer "Because she misses her Mom!" It was a toss up that year who cried the most Jaci or Mom. It was one of the hardest things that I've ever done. However, Jaci is a very social person and once she settled in she just loves it. She's in the 9th grade this year and I still like to think that she still misses Mom!

She had the sweetest teacher her first year. She would call me every couple of days or so and tell me how Jaci was doing. At the end of the year we gave her a gift certificate to a really nice store as a remembrance of having Jaci. She's moved now but I'm sure that she'll never forget the little girl who cried.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!