View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 06:51 PM   #1
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default I have apparently the weirdest puppies

When I got Kizzy, the breeder said her mom was 5 lbs and the dad 4 or a little over, and @ 6 weeks she weighed 1 lb. Now at 6 months she weighs 8 lbs. But she grew fast after she hit 12 weeks old
When I got maggie, the breeder said her mom weighed 8 lbs and the daddy weighed between 3 and 4 lbs. Maggie is now 11 weeks old and weighs 1lb and 9 oz. She has gained only 5 ounces in 3 weeks. She is so alive with energy and the vet says she is very healthy, but she dont eat very much but she sucks water up like theres none gonna be here tomorrow.
She might still take a fast growing spurt and end up big I dont know, I keep thinking she will hit a growth spurt soon, but if its anything like the chart from what I can tell and I know thats just an estimated a guess I come up with between 3 and 4 lbs. Am I reading the chart right? And can anyone tell me if they think she might still end up 8 lbs or not just guessing by her weight at this age. If you go by the the doubling or tripling her weight guess is it triple at 12 weeks and double at 16 week? I cant ever keep this straight.
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!