View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 02:19 PM   #1
seh0422
YT Addict

Smile My last boy has found his perfect home.

Oh my god am I going to miss him...The bed last night was so empty and even Princess his mommy was little sad and moopy. He is with a great couple. He is going to a friend of the lady that has his brother, she recomended me to her and her husband,They were the sweetest people. when they were holding him I was happy cause he fit in perfectly. I told them he would be a little bigger, but they said they didnt care that means he will fit in with us... (the husband was really tall and good size man, and she was short and round)They made the cutest family. So he looks so little to them and it made me get all teary eyed....But he has gone to a great couple, and will be love to pieces, not to mention Spoiled.... So good Luck my little chunky. You will get to grow up with you little brother and play all the time I am so happy... But sad at the same time. For all the families my babies went to when I met all of the families I had a good feeling, That makes me feel so good knowing that they are all in good hands....

And I know They are all in great loving homes...

But I will miss you the most little chunky we bonded so much over the last 3 weeks, After your brother and sister went to there new homes. And you found this place in my heart and made me so happy now you can make your new family just as happy as you made me... You have your Perfect home now...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!