Thread: No more Tytis
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 06:21 AM   #1
heatherjean8737
My little furbutts
Donating Member

Cry No more Tytis

So my boyfriend's uncle Craig moved in with us about 6 months ago from Florida. He had an australian shephard that I could not stand that was staying with us too. As the months went by I started liking the dog more and more even though I had to vacuum like everyday because he shed so bad. It was Benji's best friend. We would take walks all the time and Benji did so much better on a leash with Tytis. They were here a month and a half after we got Benji so Benji basically learned how to go potty outside and lift his leg from Tytis. Yesterday Craig tells us he is moving out. We thought Tytis would still be staying with us but he isn't. I am so sad today. Benji got up this mornign to play with Tytis and couldn't find him anywhere's. I am really happy Bella is coming home on Friday so Benji wont be so lonely. I am crying just writing this but my boyfriend doesn't know how I feel because I always complained about the dog hair in the house. I think today is going to be a lazy day in front of the tv watching lifetime movies....

I attached a picture of the two of them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 063 compressed.jpg (20.7 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by heatherjean8737; 08-20-2006 at 06:23 AM.
heatherjean8737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!