Thread: Mother Goose?
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2005, 03:42 PM   #19
Lady of Yorkies
YT 1000 Club Member

Confused Thanks all for your responses.

Bettyeanne: Ahhh, yes. Autumn comes in and paws at my knees until I either pick her up or leave. The bad thing is she's teaching the others to do it after I had them broke of it and the new babies didn't know about it. lol Velcro dogs, I love it. Everybody here had a good laugh about that and altho I often get overloaded with people I never get too much of my Velcro dogs!

Gina and Figment(sorry, don't know your name): I learned the puppy shuffle after we got our two newest babies just over a month ago. They are both right around 3# and I tell everyone to watch out for my little "footballs". You know why I call them that right? If you try to walk normally the little things go flying! Hahahahaha(not funny in real life) I am not their bed but when I go to bed I have everything from foot warmers to knee warmers to belly and back warmers. Sometimes my hubby has a head warmer. lol

Villette: Autumn is the same way. I have never been much of a bathroom door closer, not with 5 skinkids. I needed to hear what was going on in the house. But sometimes hubby will be digging in something behind the door and it gets closed and you ought to hear the yelling and screaming. She doesn't carry on that way when I leave the house. I guess it's something to do with knowing I'm there but she can't see or get to me.
Lady of Yorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!