View Single Post
Old 08-19-2006, 05:03 PM   #7
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

I love those verses! This is the one that I had come across years ago and gave to my daughter. (these are somewhat the same, but alittle different). Thanks for the post.

When you thought we weren't looking, we saw you lay a note on our pillow, and we felt the love within you.

When you thought we weren't looking, we saw you feed a stray cat, and we saw your kindness and thought it was wonderful to be good to all of God’s creatures.

When you thought we weren't looking, we saw you make a card and draw a picture for us, and we knew that little things are special things.

When you thought we weren't looking, we heard you say a prayer, and we believed there is a God that we could talk to and that would always be there.
When you thought we weren't looking, we felt you kiss us goodnight, and we felt loved.

When you thought we weren't looking, we saw that you cared, and we wanted to be everything that we could be for you.

When you thought we weren't looking, WE LOOKED....and wanted to say thanks for all the things you do…. when you thought we weren't looking.
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!