View Single Post
Old 08-19-2006, 08:00 AM   #1
baileysmom31
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Omg Would YT'ers lynch Cesar Millan?

Okay, so I have heard so much about the show "The Dog Whisperer" on this site I thought I would buy the 1st season DVD to see what all the hype was about. Well, this guy is truly amazing! I would never try and put a 150 pound dog into a lye down position while its salivating and growling. But as I have been watching the DVD, I have had to chuckle about how well would he do if he posted on this forum. I think we very under opinionated people would lynch him! His main stand seems to be that a dog is a dog , not a baby or a human. I don't know whether I'm right or wrong, but I think that the majority of us here would have a small bit of a problem with this. He also talks about calm assertiveness and rule and discipline should come first, then affection. UMMMMM.... don't know how that one would fly here either. As for me, can't really make the jump from Bailey and Tia being my babies to them just being dogs. And if this is ruining them psychologically... well, I started a savings jar for each of my kids so that when I messed up as a parent, I was saving for their psychological treatment when they were adults Maybe I better start a Bailey and Tia jar.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!