View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 06:45 PM   #13
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

OMG That's horrible ! I'm so sorry....That's just awful to hear Bless her heart - and yours too - I know you must be wanting to take back time and have your Dixie back with you.

At the risk of sounding insensitve - did that breeder really feel bad ? I know she must have felt guilty... but my God - to talk about selling you another ???? She should be GIVING you another ...and trying to make another sale when she was solely responsible for the well being and safety of YOUR puppy is a bit coldhearted in my opinion.

and as far as being upset - you're a bigger woman than I am - I realize accidents happen -
but have a hard time understanding how someone who pet sits can let something like that happen.

Sorry....I know you're hurting and dont want to make you feel worse. But in time ...if you think another puppy will help fill the void in your heart ....I think the breeder owes it to you to do all she can to help you....If it weren't for her ...you'd still have your Dixie.

I'm really really sorry for your loss. Your Dixie sounds like she was very loved ...& she is just adorable in your avatar......my heart goes out to you.

Last edited by red98vett; 08-18-2006 at 06:47 PM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!