View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 06:20 PM   #1
Momofone
Yorkie Yakker

Cry I need some honest advice please.

My beloved Dixie was killed today. I am absolutely devastated.

She was only 6 months old and we went out of town for about a week. Our breeder that we bought her from pet sits, so whenever we go out of town, we leave her with her. Well, she was about to bring her home and was carrying her to her car and Dixie jumped out of her hands and ran in the street and was hit by a car. She died immediately.

I understand that accidents happen. I honestly do. But of course this was my baby, so I am totally devastated. Dixie was the sweetest thing ever and I am hurting so bad to have her back.

I don't even want to think of another dog at the moment. Dixie was everything a dog could ever be-and she can't be replaced. But I can't get something out of my head. The breeder said to me "I will sell you another dog for half off." Here I was being so super understanding-and she first of all brings up another dog, and then offers it to me for half off? Am I being unreasonable to think that she might offer me another dog from a future litter? If I am, please just tell me. I don't even care right now, I just want my Dixie back. I just can't believe it. I am so in shock.

I know accidents happen, so I am not mad at her, but I don't know what to think. Any thoughts?
Momofone is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!