View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 10:09 AM   #1
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Default Little girl in Indiana

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=6743621

AUG 3rd UPDATE

I picked up my gal today from being treated for 2 days at the vet for her heartworms.....doc expects a full recovery, she will go back in 2 mo for a retest and be ready for a new home if she passes. Boy is she energetic for having had this done just yesterday, but we are keeping her in a pen, only let out on leash to potty, she is not liking it to well though.....she wants to play!!!!! We will accept apps on her, if you are willing to wait until she is cleared from our vet which will be in approx 2 mo.

My name is Blossom I was found as a stray and I have heartworms, I will need to be treated before I can go to my new home though. But if you are interested in me, and would be willing to wait for that great little gal that I am, please fill out an application. The Angels could use some donations for my vet care also if you would like to do that too! I am a 3 to 5 yr old little gal, I weigh in at a whole 7 lbs. I am good with other dogs and cats, I am quiet, and dont mind being in a crate. I do love to eat though! So if you want a little lap puppy with good manners, you should pick me!

Please go HERE to fill out an Adoption Application. Please email us with any questions. petitepawsrescue@hotmail.com
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!