View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 08:33 PM   #1
GREENLEESNANA
YT Addict

Cry Newbie with a question

Hi am a newbie and a sad one. my little guy disappeared Friday night while I was in the shower..my fault..I didnt shut the back door completely..noticed right away and have been searching constantly since. Faxed every vet and groomer (since he has a little eye infection) and posted over 100 posters and went door to door and everything we can do, We are sick,,,just sick sick sick..we have a lot of false leads and people just asking about the reward. My question is what my daughter and I have been arguing about..she wants to post the reward and I don't think it is a good idea,,,since it will bring out more nutcakes ?? you would not believe some of the calls I have had. Tonight someone called me and told me they had him..when I went there..(and it was a really scarry neighborhood they asked me again about the reward and brought out a beautfiul little guy who was as sweet as can be and just kissed me and snuggled with me..but he WAS NOT TAKEN CARE of and looked horrible. I told them it wsn't mine and asked to hold him..I was crying as he was kissing me and thinking how beautiful he would be with a little tender loving care..anyway I asked them where they found him and they told me a few blocks away and then I asked them when they found him and they told me November... I honestly think they would have handed to me if I would have gave the 500 dollars..soo sad and I keep thinkingabout him...but we are still hopeful and some of the leads sound good and we are still pounding the pavement..but the question is the reward...what should I do?? Any help will be so appreciated.
Here is my little Greenlee...
Attached Thumbnails
Newbie with a question-fly.jpg  
GREENLEESNANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!