View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 07:32 PM   #5
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaviniaHyacynth
Hi Everybody....it has been awhile since I posted but I have been lurking around on occasion and trying to keep up with everybody. I've been crazy busy with commissions and other paintings and have recently been featured in several news articles as well as gallery shows.It is exciting to see so many new members on YT!!! Welcome to all of you ......Just wanted to let you know that I will be exhibiting a painting in the art exhibit at the First Annual New York Pet Fashion Week in NYC. I plan on going to the opening of the show and attending one of the Fashion Shows....should be a really fun event. The painting is of a French Bulldog named Louis....it is not on my website yet but will be soon. Proceeds from the art show will benefit local animal causes. I will let you all know how the weekend turns out. Vivi sends a doggie kiss to all the Yorkietalk pups!!!!

I was planning on attending Pet fashion week but I cant make it!!!! I Want to go soooo bad I hope you have tons of fun and success and I want to see pics if you get a chance to take some and definetly want to hear details!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!