View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 12:58 PM   #14
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

Default NO to Puppy Petite and Quality Canine

Just ask Christine (YT screen name "CCHU") about the health of her Yorkie Zoe who came from Puppy Petite. Poor baby had to have surgery on a luxated patella and Puppy Petite gave her HELL about paying for it!! They didn't give a crap about her dog, were extremely rude and gave her nothing but grief during that entire time. I would NOT recommend them.

And as for Quality Canine (located on Stillwell Avenue in Brooklyn), I bought 3 dogs from them. But I would NOT recommend them ever again!! I really don't want to type out my reasons again because I posted them in another thread yesterday but here's a link to that thread:

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sho...quality+canine

My post is #9 on the first page. I will copy and paste it below so that you can read it here too:

I use to rave about Ivan and Quality Canine ... but I was sadly mistaken. Let me tell you my story and hopefully it will help you make your decision.

I bought 3 dogs from Quality Canine:

1. Codie, a male Maltese

2. Katie, a female Yorkie

3. Tia, a female Yorkie

ALL three have had health problems.

Codie had severe luxated patella in his rear left leg at a little over 1 year old and Ivan REFUSED to pay for anything or even help. Codie had to have surgery. Also, Codie has very poor gums (they sometimes bleed when he eats hard food).

Katie (rest in peace little angel) was diagnosed with SEVERE kidney disease.

Tia had a bad case of coccidia and almost died the first night I brought her home.

In addition to my dogs, my friend Fran bought her Yorkie, Sammi, from Ivan. Right now as I type this, Sammi is in an animal hospital in New Jersey, dying from liver failure.

I would NEVER recommend anyone buy from Quality Canine again. I am so sorry that I ever recommended them in the first place. Please think twice before buying your baby there. I wish you the best of luck in your search for a baby.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!